Do you thrive on studying, reaching and engaging huge audiences? Are you excited about thinking up new and better ways to drive behaviour at scale through advertising? Are you looking to join a 100% remote working team without having to return to the office?
We are growing our advertising team with multiple positions open to people who love paid media and want an environment where they can learn from each other, build and test their own ideas with huge consumer audiences, and aspire to define paid media best practice for the decade ahead.
Working with paid media team and client account managers, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of ad accounts for entertainment, ecommerce and others focusing on business growth and audience development, primarily across Google Ads, Meta Ads, and increasingly, Tik Tok, Snapchat and other new platforms. You will have full ownership of paid media strategies and production on your accounts, with a fast-track option to building a specialism in a dedicated channel or sector, or taking a management route and building your own specialist team.
We work with some of the most innovative entertainment, ecommerce, and start-up brands in the world. We’re little known but have big impact, generating tens of millions in revenues for clients every year and consistently rated 5/5 for service, expertise, and ROI.
Our experience includes global campaigns for legendary music acts from Coldplay and BTS to Pink Floyd and Shakira. But it doesn’t stop at music; we work with best-selling authors, award-winning documentary films, iconic British retailers, and the fastest-growing start-ups in the UK.
About the role
You’ll get a chance to work on an exciting roster of media and ecommerce clients and collaborate with their teams, implementing campaigns and contributing to the overall strategy, without having to move or commute to an office.
You’ll join a small, energetic team running global campaigns for an impressive and fast-growing client base. You’ll get front-line experience across the board and develop rare knowledge that will make you a remarkable growth marketer in any business context throughout your career.
In this role you will
- Join Account Managers on client calls to learn about their business and discuss your results
- Design, manage, optimise and scale ad campaigns across paid social, search, video and display as you see fit
- Write ad copy and brief external teams with creative and tagging/tracking requirements
- Research, build and revise audience targeting across paid media
- Analyse data both in-platform and in Google Sheets to find issues and opportunities
- Propose ad budget allocations and control costs
- Reporting clear insights and recommendations for our team and clients
- Build relationships and collaborate effectively with other channel owners outside of Paid Media
- Innovate new advertising strategies and techniques that push ad platforms to their absolute limits
- Document and maintain winning processes, and train future staff in their use
- Share what you learn in this role online and at events, promoting the expertise of both our company and you personally
Apply now if this describes you:
- A Minimum of 3 years experience (ideally with an agency), with strong experience in both PPC and Paid Social
- Passionate about driving real behaviour at scale and appreciating the responsibility of influencing large audiences
- Big thinker who has real ambition in massive growth for their accounts, their personal development, and the wider company
- Able to be both strategic in your thinking, and very hands on in your activity
- The ability to be agile across multiple clients, being able to multitask is a must.
- Interested in and appreciative of wider digital marketing channels and how they interact with paid media
- A proactive approach to planning and scheduling with the confidence to solve problems as they arise
- Exceptional communication and reporting skills
- Actively improving your knowledge and up to speed on industry developments and opportunities
- You'll ideally live in or around Cape Town
Ideally you also have experience with:
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- Conversion Tracking
- Pixel Implementation
- Analysing and troubleshooting (ad related) issues
What You Get
- Join a team with proven, repeatable results on big-hitting global campaigns
- Working directly with, and learning from, a diverse team of expert staff, stakeholders and freelancers
- The environment and encouragement to have big reach and economic impact without the red tape of bigger companies
- Ongoing training internally plus budget for books and courses from ConversionXL and more
- Meetups with a group of colleagues who like to have fun and respect each other
Salary & Benefits
- The salary range for this role is R35,000 – R55,000 a month depending on experience
- A total of 33 days annual leave allowance (includes South Africa and England Public Holidays)
- Medical Aid cover through Discovery Health (Classic Saver plan)
- Monthly Life Insurance contribution (R200 / Month)
- A MacBook, Second Screen, Desk, Chair and any supplies you need to work from home
- Dedicated training time during working hours to expand your knowledge
- Flexibility of working from home or wherever you like
- Run global campaigns for an amazing client base
- Big focus on training opportunities and career progression
- We’re a small and relaxed remote team of experts, and growing fast so you can get in early with a seat at the top table and take part in our growth. And rewarded for it too!