Do you want to lead accounts for some of the most recognisable entertainment brands at a fast-growing agency?
We work with some of the most innovative entertainment, ecommerce and startup brands in the world, generating tens of millions in revenues for clients every year and consistently rated 5/5 for service, expertise and ROI.
We are looking for an ambitious Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers.
In this role, you will liaise with our agency services team to provide a complete, world-class customer experience. This position may require occasional travel. You will collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
If you are familiar with digital marketing services, have a flair for client communication and can spot valuable opportunities to grow our client relationships, we’d like to meet you.
We work with some of the most innovative entertainment, ecommerce and startup brands in the world. We’re little known but have big impact, generating tens of millions in revenues for clients every year and consistently rated 5/5 for service, expertise and ROI.
Our experience includes global campaigns for legendary music acts from Coldplay and BTS to Pink Floyd and Shakira. But it doesn’t stop at music; we work with best-selling authors, award-winning documentary films, iconic British retailers, and the fastest-growing startups in the UK.
About the role
The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
In this rewarding role you’ll work on an exciting roster of media and ecommerce clients and collaborate with their teams, without having to move or commute to an office.
We’re a small, energetic team running global campaigns for an impressive and fast-growing client base. You’ll get front-line experience across the board and develop rare knowledge that will make you a remarkable growth marketer in any business context throughout your career.
In this role you will:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Establish, build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximise profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or similar role
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines
- Communicates clear, actionable insights -demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Strives for world-class performance and expertise – demonstrates ambition and the determination to get things done whilst delivering to the highest possible service levels.
- Is efficient and focus on value - proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Thinks big and aims high – demonstrates the ability to be creative in delivering client-focused solutions and moving quickly to seize opportunities to achieve successful outcomes.
- Solid experience with project management software (e.g. Asana) and Google Workspace
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What You Get
- Join a team with proven, repeatable results on big-hitting global campaigns
- Working directly with, and learning from, a diverse team of expert staff, stakeholders and freelancers
- The environment and encouragement to have big reach and economic impact without the red tape of bigger companies
- Ongoing training internally plus budget for books and courses from ConversionXL and more
- Flexibility around family needs - if you need to pick up the kids, no questions asked
- Regular all-expenses paid meet-ups with the team
The salary range for this role is £34,000 - £39,000 depending on experience.
We’re a small and relaxed remote team of experts, and growing fast so you can get in early with a seat at the top table and take part in our growth. And rewarded for it too!
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Your own MacBook plus second display
- Life insurance worth 4x salary, company pension, free eye tests
- Flexibility of working from home or wherever you like!
- Run global campaigns for an amazing client base
- Big focus on training opportunities and career progression
Apply now with an introduction to why you're right for this role. We'd love to start soon, so act now and if you're right for the role, we will get in touch to book a call.